NordicTrack C 9.5 Elliptical Review
NordicTrack Commercial 9.9 Elliptical
Key specs for performance include the 25-pound flywheel resistance system, 24 digital resistance levels, adjustable stride of 18 to 20 inches, and power adjustable incline with settings from zero to 20 degrees.
As for electronics, new for 2018 the NordicTrack C 9.5 has a high-definition touchscreen to optimize iFit Coach. With a vivid 7”-wide view you can exercise virtually in gorgeous destinations worldwide, either solo or with an iFit Coach personal trainer on-screen. This elliptical also makes room for your own tablet, so you can ride while watching your favorite shows and movies. A sound system is on board too so users can plug in their phone or other device to use the console’s 2” stereo speakers.
Included with factory-direct purchase is a warranty that covers the lifetime of the frame, three years for parts, and one year for labor.
Our Favorite Features
- Adjustable stride from 18″ to 20″ to support a natural gait
- 25-pound flywheel for smooth operation and a wide range of resistance settings for cross training
- Enabled for the iFit Coach app with unlimited new workout programs, customized workout suggestions, automated statistics tracking and other personal training features
- 7” touch screen for viewing iFit Coach workouts in high definition
- 32 built-in workout programs in varied goal categories such as calorie burn and speed training
- Automated incline with range from zero to 20 degrees for good comfort and varied exercise
- Tablet computer holder for watching movies and TV shows as you exercise
- Sound system for an MP3 player with 2” speakers and an auxiliary port
- User weight capacity 350 pounds
- Three-year warranty on parts and a lifetime warranty on the frame
NordicTrack C 9.5 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Stride Length:||18"-20" Adjustable Stride|
|Programs:||32 Workout Apps|
|Fan:||Autobreeze Workout Fan|
|Weight Capacity:||350 LBS|
|Dimensions:||68.3" L x 36.9" W x 67.1" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
- Lacks a wireless heart rate receiver
- This model has been discontinued so ordering replacement parts could be tough.
The Bottom Line
The NordicTrack C 9.5 is a highly adjustable fitness machine for just-right personal training: Its stride can move from 18 to 20 inches; the incline adjusts from zero to 20 degrees; and the 25-pound flywheel system has 24 resistance settings. A great variety of training programs is included too, and the console can download a new workout from iFit Coach anytime. Train somewhere new everyday! All in all, with the C 9.5 you’ll get a pretty durable residential elliptical trainer with good ergonomics and electronics that help make cross training a habit.